Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Aviation - Infographic

A interesting look at the state of business aviation by the numbers.

Started by HangarChat

0 Dec 13, 2014

Pilatus PC 12 NG - internal noise level

Via an article on a 5-blade MT propeller option for the Pilatus PC12 NG I stumbled across claims that the interior of this aircraft is very…

Started by Peter Mueller

0 Nov 7, 2014

WANTED - Hangar at MCO to Rent for a Private Networking Dinner

Hi Everyone, I am hosting a conference at the MCO Hyatt this upcoming February, and I am looking to put together an impressive networking e…

Started by Victoria Hamilton

3 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Obie S. Young

Wanted - Single Engine Aircraft Lease Agreement (KBNA/KMQY/KJWN/KMBT/M54)

FAA Certified Instrument Flight Instructor (CFII) seeking single engine piston aircraft lease agreement. If you are an aircraft owner fin…

Started by Sandra Hatley

0 Jun 29, 2014

New Mexico & Arizona Pilots - Advice Request

Hi, folks: I'm in the process of buying an LSA located at KSAF.  I plan to fly the airplane home to California upon completion of the deal…

Started by David A Brown

0 Jun 16, 2014

Southeast Michigan Flight Examiner

https://sites.google.com/site/designatedflightexaminer/ Check my new web site on Google for Flight Examiner information. If you have any…

Started by Daniel Unger

10 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Daniel Unger

New Hangars at North Perry Airport in South Florida

Started by Lauren McGee

1 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Lauren McGee

SnF Radio is Broadcasting from Sebring!

Having a ball at the U.S. Sport Aviation Expo, and SnF Radio is here broadcasting live.For 20 years, volunteers have been broadcasting inte…

Started by SUN 'n FUN

0 Jan 18, 2014

Fantasy of Flight Essay Competition

They Dared to Fly: The Tuskegee Airmen In honor of Black History Month, Fantasy of Flight is sponsoring an essay contest saluting the Tuske…

Started by Fantasy of Flight

0 Jan 16, 2014

Our fans say the nicest things!

Rene Perez posted yesterday: "This is one of the most amazing places I have ever visited! Since I went to Fantasy of Flight I can't stop th…

Started by Fantasy of Flight

0 Jan 10, 2014

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service