Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help A Rescue Dog

Is anyone making a flight from the Miami area out west and have room to ferry a rescue dog with you?  There is a sweet dog in need of rescu…

Started by Nikki Dodge

1 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Penny Lewis

Self Fly Hire in the Caribbean

Anybody know where I could self fly hire an R44 or R22 in the Caribbean, especially in the Leeward Islands, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico?

Started by Stephen Edwards

0 Dec 10, 2011

Onboard Video

Hello all, I came across this deal that I have been spreading to all my aviation friends.  It is an all-in-one camera system designed for…

Started by Wesley Mincks

0 Dec 8, 2011

Check out my aerial photography blog !

Hi guys,         Thought I'd share my new website that I've been working on a bit lately.   www.shutterflightphotography.com   Most content…

Started by Justin Hawkins

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Justin Hawkins

hi,

hi  im new too. so how do you do ??

Started by Sinclair David

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Victoria Rahming

FBO Stories - Funny & Interesting

As the HangarChat team flies around the USA - we have come across many FBO's - some good, some bad - but the things that capture our attent…

Started by Adam Miller

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Mark Wallis

First Time Buying a Plane

As I continue my training I am beginning to contemplate buying a plane.  And all that goes along with that.  I am extremely new to aviation…

Started by Mike

11 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Insurance4Pilots, LLC

Interesting Airpark Home featured in Design New England

I am a pilot and architect that designed a very interesting airpark home. It is designed to house four airplanes, and features a radio stud…

Started by Joseph Luna

0 Nov 14, 2011

Numbers???

Hello, How many members does HangarChat have?   Thanks, Lars Jensen SCS Interiors

Started by SCS Interiors

2 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Nick Miles

New DVD about the B-25's and the Doolittle Raiders: The Restorers-They Were All Volunteers

Hello there, My name is Adam White, director of the new aviation documentary titled The Restorers-They Were All Volunteers.      My ne…

Started by Adam White

0 Nov 3, 2011

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service