Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

heli flying tv show

channel 283  Nat Geo Wild   'outback wrangler'  playing now, rerun midnight tonight. these guys can fly  a R-22. WOW!!!!!!!

Started by Turbo Ed DArcy

0 Oct 26, 2011

Tracking systems - who has/needs/wants one?

Who using a tracking system when they fly? Who has a SPOT or a spidertracks or something else on board? If not, would you like one and why?…

Started by Rachel Donald

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Rachel Donald

SE FL hanger home for sale must sell!!!!!

there is a home for sale at fl37 treasure coast airpark on the east coast 10 west of stuart ksua. they are selling do to illness and will s…

Started by Turbo Ed DArcy

0 Oct 25, 2011

Fly-In Circus - Fly-In/Camp Out in Jasper Texas October 21-23

I also posted this in the events section, but the membership still seems to be pretty small here so just trying to get this out there to ev…

Started by Ryan S Boyette

0 Oct 9, 2011

New DVD about the B-25's and the Doolittle Raiders

Coming to DVD and Blu-Ray!! In 2010, the largest gathering of B-25’s since WWII occurred. This event came together to honor the Doolittle T…

Started by Adam White

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Adam Miller

aircraft parts

Looking for anyone who can help me on where I can get plane parts reasonable. I'm looking for the seat roller housings for  172H.

Started by Willie Hollis

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Adam Miller

Student pilot looking for fellow pilots to fly with

Hi my name is Stephen and I am looking for fellow pilots that are looking for a co-pilot to come along flying with them and maybe teach me…

Started by Stephen P. Kuehl

11 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Victoria Rahming

Corporate Gifts, Promotional Items - Do Pilots Care?

In doing some marketing research on tradeshows and customer relationships, it's often that the Chief pilot, especially in Corporate aviatio…

Started by Kristen Williams

8 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Adam Miller

question to all aviation pilots

I got a question to pilots with avaition careers. Im just bout to solo for my private license and all my life I wanted a avaition job but I…

Started by Tyler Senese

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Doug Haddaway

A little confusing?

First off, I love the idea behind HangerChat.com and in no way am complaining! However I do feel like its a little confusing navigating aro…

Started by chowell0219

14 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Warbird Central

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service