- My client is a market leading Aerospace manufacturer in Crawley.
- Looking for dynamic Head of Product Support to drive and support future growth.
About Our Client
Acro Aircraft Seating designs, manufactures and supports aircraft passenger seats. Putting the passenger at the front of everything they do, their seats are comfortable, robust, maintainable and lightweight. Acro 's focus on delivering comfort for passengers means thinking of seats first as furniture for people' and second as equipment for aircraft. Central to its work is a recognition that it is 'public' furniture, owned and operated by airlines and must be both fit for purpose and supported well. Acro is set to continue its remarkable growth. They are now looking for a Head of Product Support to be based at their HQ near Crawley.
Acro Aircraft Seating are looking for a Head of Product Support to establish, develop and manage the through life support processes for spares, warranty claims and product support and ultimately ensure that customers have what they need, where they need it and before they know they need it. Responsibilities include:
- Determine optimum strategy for spares supply to growing international airline base.
- Agree and manage Service Level Standards with Finance and Operations Departments for spares stock holding, lead-times and delivery SLAs.
- Determine policies for consignment stock at key airline customers.
- Set and manage spares prices and support negotiations with customers on Service Level Agreements.
- Manage day to day order entry, order status reporting and expediting.
- Dealing directly with customers and supported by dedicated engineering and quality personnel elsewhere in the business to project manage resolution of significant in-service issues and warranty claims.
- Manage a process to record, assess and remedy warranty claims at component level.
- Develop business systems to collate and report a balanced score card report detailing spares delivery and warranty performance at the business level and for each individual airline.
- Work with customers to gather (and capture into the business systems) aircraft operational data (flight hours, rotations, age of seats etc).
- Analyse and report spares and warranty trends, MTBF, MTBUR and total cost of ownership.
- Quantify and report overall warranty exposure.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this demanding, exciting and challenging Head of Product Support position, my client are looking for:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous knowledge in the airline/aerospace sector either in airline maintenance or in a similar position in an airline supplier.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of successful introduction of similar processes.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of contribution to improving business performance.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of Quality and Supply Chain issues.
- Evidence of strong implementation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Apply for this job
Click the link to apply: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/78a1715277d3