Jobs (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New opportunity! Senior Systems Engineer role at BAE Systems in Warton, UK

Senior Systems Engineer (Campaign)-00043753 Would you like to play a key role in the design and development of aircraft mission systems? We…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Dec 28, 2016

Apply to attend one of easyJet Cabin Crew Assessment Days in London Luton!

Cabin Crew - London Luton Permanent Contract 2017 (05727) Description Apply to attend one of our Assessment Days in Luton on 20th December,…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Dec 21, 2016

Why Nuno, easyJet Lisbon’s Base Captain, wouldn’t work, or live, anywhere else.

With over 240 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, easyJet is the 4th largest airline in Europe, and tenth largest in…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Nov 29, 2016

Kate McWilliams, one of easyJet’s female pilots, holds title for youngest captain!

Kate McWilliams, one of easyJet’s female pilots, has just passed her command course making her the youngest Commercial Airline Captain at j…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Oct 5, 2016

easyJet is looking for Pilots to join the team. Embrace the possibilities with easyJet!

Embrace the possibilities with easyJet We’ve grown a lot in the last few years. Today, from our 28 European bases we fly more than 245 air…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Aug 28, 2016

Join easyJet team of Captains, Co-Pilots and Trainers!

Pilots With over 240 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, easyJet is the 4th largest airline in Europe, and tenth lar…

Started by Jon Hart

0 May 31, 2016

Come join Acro team as a Head of Product Support in Crawley, UK

My client is a market leading Aerospace manufacturer in Crawley. Looking for dynamic Head of Product Support to drive and support future g…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Feb 26, 2016

Want to work for easyJet? They're hiring a Captain Non-Type Rated in Porto, Portugal!

At easyJet, we’re all about making Europe accessible to more and more people. We want to offer non-type rated Captains, the opportunity to…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Nov 26, 2015

Finnair Oyj is hiring a Head of Jet Engine Engineering in Finland

Operations division's task is to execute Finnair's flight operations safely, economically and in a reliable manner. Flight operations entai…

Started by Jon Hart

0 Nov 4, 2015

Job opportunities?

Good morning all,   I've been interested in the Aviation industry my whole life, father was an Air Force Col. had my SEL since I was 17.  W…

Started by Richard Jones

5 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by percy lopez

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service