Operations division's task is to execute Finnair's flight operations safely, economically and in a reliable manner. Flight operations entail the pilot resources, flight planning, flight competence optimization, coordination of and compliance to regulations as well as operational maintenance and ground operations. Finnair Technical Operations is responsible for the airworthiness of Finnair fleet. The key objectives of Technical Operations are safety, reliable flight operations and cost-efficient maintenance processes.
We are now looking for an experienced and competent
HEAD OF JET ENGINE ENGINEERING
to be responsible of engine engineering team management and development, engine life-cycle cost management and improvement of engine-off wing process performance. The position will be located in Helsinki Airport area, Finland.
• Management of Engine Engineering team and related team work load and resource allocation between other teams and other supervisory duties of the team
• Overall management of Engine Fleet on-wing off-wing program and related performance and cost optimization
• Overall management and development of Engine life-cycle processes in accordance with airworthiness requirements, Finnair operational procedures, manuals and operational targets as well as efficient use of resources
• Overall coordination of incident handling management of corrective actions in Engines area
Key competencies required:
• Applicable technical education at B.Sc or M.Sc.level
• At least 5 years of experience in applicable aircraft maintenance management duties and at least 2 years jet engine engineering, maintenance or production experience
• Deep knowledge on engine engineering and life cycle cost management principles
• Strong knowledge of aircraft and engine maintenance program philosophy and principles
• Strong leadership skills and proven track record of successful cost-effective business management
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your application with your CV attached by the 8th of November. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Apply by 08.11.2015
Fill in the application form here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/4ad345b9d568