Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conflicting use of VOR frequency to receive audio

I encountered a situation at KMTO (Mattoon, IL) where I needed to open a VFR flight plan with St. Louis Radio (FSS) and according to the ch…

Started by Scott Coyle

8 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Scott Coyle

Calculating fuel burn in your nav logs. (method)

I am a student pilot and filled out a nav log for my first cross country.  I measured fuel burn by time remaining not gallons.  To me it ma…

Started by Scott Coyle

13 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael Foster

New student pilot part 61 vs 141?

I have loved flying my whole life.   Now I want to become a pilot.   I don't know yet if I want to make flying a career yet, but want to st…

Started by John Sakosky

7 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Foster

Question about Type Certificates

Hey everyone. Are Type Certificates (TC) issued to every aircraft made or are they just issued to a new airframe design.   Thanks   Jonny  

Started by Jon Dickson

12 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jon Dickson

Flight School in FXE

Hello,im brazillian,and i would like to get my PP license on usa,more specifically on Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.I would like to kno…

Started by João Marcus Garcia G. Olievira

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Pam Landis

New starter kits

We now have in stock tail assembly starter kits for the Breezer ELSA, all beautifully packed in a shiny aluminium box, as you would expect…

Started by Breezer Aircraft USA

0 Aug 10, 2011

Did you know there are airplanes that run on ethanol?

Actually, 80% of the airplanes that fumigate sugarcane plantations run on the ethanol produced from the very same plants they are fumigatin…

Started by al costa

3 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Adam Salyer

Which Aircraft?

Which aircraft manufacturer you like the most? Embraer/ Boeing/ Airbus

Started by Ahir D'Milene Tursi Jaspe

6 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Deepak Gajre

Looking for an excuse to buy avionics?

As part of a tax cut bill passed last year, corporate aircraft owners can deduct 100 percent of avionics upgrades installed by the end of t…

Started by Mike Schmidt

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Adam Miller

Where's the best place to get insurance for Private, Commercial, and Ultralights?

If you are wondering the answer - I've got it! Air 1 Insurance is one of the top aviation specialty brokers. We deal with the best underwri…

Started by Air 1 Insurance

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Air 1 Insurance

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service