Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join us for the Healing Heroes Freedom Fest Motorcycle and Car Rally

Come on out to the Sun 'n Fun campus to support helping our wounded veterans. Healing Heroes Network is excited to present the inaugural He…

Started by SUN 'n FUN

0 Feb 13, 2013

Here's an interesting little story we found surfing the internet. We can't say whether or not it's true but it's funny none the less. Have you heard similar stories?

I worked at an international airport in the Middle East a few years ago. A local hero there and an all round good egg, Tom, in the tower on…

Started by HangarChat

0 Feb 12, 2013

Just an FYI if you're going to be anywhere near the airport on Wednesday morning:

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 the Airport will host an Emergency Training Exercise on the field. The Airport is required to hold this exer…

Started by SUN 'n FUN

0 Feb 4, 2013

Sebring 2013

Anyone going to Sebring Light Sport Expo?  I'm going down and will be with The Flying Musicians Association providing entertainment at a nu…

Started by Howard B Mariln

0 Jan 15, 2013

GE Aviation Durham, NC

Greetings Everyone :) I am a student at NAA in tampa and new to this forum. I am very interested in working for this company and would appr…

Started by DAVID BELLEROSE

0 Jan 14, 2013

STC for Odyssey Battery

Can any one tell me where I can find paperwork to install an Odyssey PC-680 battery in my Cessna 172m? I"m looking for a stc to install it…

Started by Ronald N. Stillwell

2 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Ronald N. Stillwell

What issues are most important to you?

I'm trying to identify what issues are hot buttons for those in, or affiliated with, the aviation industry?  What are the items that are of…

Started by Deana Lanham

11 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by ashok

New Aviation TV Show premiers Saturday January 5th

I have been on a couple of forums that I frequent and thought I would put a note up here.   Here is some info on a project I have been work…

Started by Paul Jackson

0 Jan 1, 2013

Workshops at SUN 'n FUN

Every year at SUN 'n FUN we have dozens of workshops to help homebuilders learn critical skills like welding, sheet metal fabrication, wood…

Started by SUN 'n FUN

0 Dec 10, 2012

12 Flights of Christmas

For all the parents who are finding it difficult to put christmas gifts under the tree this year, we have a special announcement. SUN ‘n FU…

Started by SUN 'n FUN

0 Dec 4, 2012

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service