Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First iPad3 tested for Rapid Decompression

We have just now completed 51,000' RD (Rapid Decompression) testing our first iPad3.  Attached is a release on the results.  -jeff http://…

Started by Jeff Ariens

0 Mar 16, 2012

Ram ipad mounts.

With iPads fast becoming a must have in any cockpit this product seems to be a great idea for any pilot.During the last summer whilst trave…

Started by Joshua Miller

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Mellett

Looking to get into Aviation Industry...sales, maintenance tracking, operations......suggestions??

Hello all!!  I've been in the medical field (operations, purchasing, insurance) for over 11 years but am really interested in the aviation…

Started by Ann C

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Brian Wakefield

Aviation Safety and Fatigue

Please join me on the subject of fatigue and pilots. Regulations... do they work? Will they stop pilots from flying fatigued? This is a ser…

Started by Karlene K Petitt

0 Feb 16, 2012

Does anyone have experience of putting Advertising Decals on Helicopters?

Hello there, A little project I am working on requires temporary decals on the side of a helicopter for the purpose of advertising. Any adv…

Started by Nick Miles

10 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Dwight Robinson

Fuel Farm Support

We are adding a Fuel Management function to our PaperlessFBO System and we assume most fuel farms support Jet A and 100LL.  We'd like to ge…

Started by Paperless141

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Brad Elliott

Aviation Colleges

I'll keep the story to a minimum: I fell in love with aviation when I was 5 and have progressed to almost getting my private rating. I'm c…

Started by Michael Carr

17 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Carr

Sebring 2012

Looks like we have good weather for the whole Expo at Sebring, should be a good show, come and see what's going on 

Started by Breezer Aircraft USA

5 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Adam Miller

Have you ever wandered into a situation like this?

Incident: Southwest B737 at Chicago on Dec 1st 2011, ATC error causes runway incursion From The Aviation Herald; By Simon Hradecky, create…

Started by HangarChat

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Douglas "Bill" Brockhaus

Do you love HangarChat? SOPA may prevent us from running the site.

Hello HangarChatters, Do you love HangarChat?  If Congress approves the SOPA and PIPA bill, it may prevent us from running the site. Find…

Started by HangarChat

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Jeff Jones

RSS

Advertise Here

Advertisers

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS:

© 2024                                                                                                             HangarChat  |  About  |  Advertising  |   Powered by

Promote  |  Help & Support  |  Terms of Service